Health and Vitality Program
What is the Health and vitality program?
It is an opportunity for us to guide you whilst you help your pet achieve an ideal weight. Ideal weight supports optimal health and gives your pet the best chance at living a long life.
Is your pet overweight?
Don’t take it lightly…
Being just 20% overweight can put your pet at a greater risk of developing a number of serious health conditions.
That is a dog that weighs 12kg instead of 10kg
A cat that weighs 5kg when it should weigh 4kg. Not very much is it?
They can be at increased risk of developing:
- Reduced activity
- Increased surgical and anaesthesia risk
- Heart disease
- Urinary stones
- Respiratory disease
- Lowered immunity
- Poor skin and coat
- Shortened life expectancy
We know for a fact that if you’re visiting us you love your pet but have you heard the saying “killing them with kindness”? Unfortunately it does apply to obesity and we need to do something about it. At the end of the day, our pets do not source their own food, we are feeding them. It is our responsibility to feed them appropriately to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.
If your pet is fluffy, you need to feel. We can assist you with a weight check at any time and if there is a concern that your pet is overweight we can help. We want your pet to live a long, happy and healthy life.
To assist you, we have a brand new…
Health and vitality program – available now
What is included in the program?
An initial health consult with nurse Hannah to create a tailor made weight loss schedule.
Easy to use progress chart..
- Check-ups every 3 weeks to ensure we are adhering to the program.
- Before and after photos, it is important to celebrate your success!
- “A day at the spa” – a bath, brush and nail trim with our professional groomers
(“A day at the spa” is a bath, brush and nail trim ONLY. It does not involve any clipping of the coat).
- An exercise plan to suit you and your pet.
- Once weight loss is achieved we will discuss an ongoing maintenance diet.
- And the first 4 dogs to join get discounted food as part of an introductory offer!!
What is the cost?
The Health and vitality program is available to you at the introductory price of $90.